Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Oh, Here We Go Again!


Hello, everyone! 

After a loooooong time (literally nine months later) we are together again! On this semester, I will continue to use this blog, which I created last year, for my "Current Issues In ELT" course. I hope that the content I share will not only serve as school assignments but will also help me improve my language proficiency skills.

If you want to contact me for any reason, you can fill out the contact form on the right of my page. You can also read the "about me" section on the left side of my blog to access more personal information about me. You can review my profile picture or check out my favorite singers/books/movies/activities.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts. Take care, see you soon!💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Goodbye!

    Hello, everyone! 1) What are the strengths and weaknesses of the course? As a strength, it was nice that we were constantly in touch wit...