Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

The End Of The Semester: This Is Not A Literal End, Though!

 

Hello, everyone! In this post, I will talk about the entire semester in detail. 

First of all, before I started taking the Educational Technologies course, I had no positive or negative opinion about technology integration into English language teaching because I had never thought about it. 

At the moment, I think these two should always go together because the contribution of technology makes English language teaching more enjoyable and memorable. This course made me realize that technology integration is very significant and plays a reinforcing role in the field of ELT. 

Considering the courses I took this semester, my favorite course was Linguistics, and my least favorite was Adult Education. My favorite lesson was linguistics because I have known the teacher since last year; I also love and respect him very much. Therefore, this course was educative and likeable. 

I enjoyed adult education the least because I couldn't concentrate as it started very early in the morning. In addition, I didn't like the teacher's lecturing style. 

Finally, I think individual and more crowded group tasks should be increased because sometimes working in pairs is tiring and frustrating. I prefer being alone or in a larger group than trying to find a common idea with someone else. 

That's all from me for now; I hope I can keep writing here. Take care, see you soon! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Goodbye!

    Hello, everyone! 1) What are the strengths and weaknesses of the course? As a strength, it was nice that we were constantly in touch wit...