Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Love You, Goodbye!


  Hello, everyone!

1) What are the strengths and weaknesses of the course?

As a strength, it was nice that we were constantly in touch with technology. However, it was a weakness that we did all the assignments in groups of two or three people. 


2) What did you find easy or difficult about the course?

The detailed instructions given for the assignments made our job easier. However, due to the intensity of the course content, it was difficult for us to work 100% efficiently.


3) What was your most and least favorite task? Explain your choices.

My least favorite task was "Corpus-Based Teaching Material" because I didn't like the tool we used. My favorite task was "AR Integrated Teaching Material" because the materials we used were enjoyable.


4) What would be your suggestion to improve it?

Course load should be reduced, it is difficult to catch up with.


5) What would you tell to the students who would take this course next year?

I would tell them that they should choose carefully the partner(s) with whom they will work on assignments throughout the semester. 


6) How would this course contribute to your professional development?

I learned how to use today's most significant technological tools like MagicSchool.ai, Freepik, and ChatGPT. I plan to use these tools when designing materials for my future students. 


That's all from me for now. I wish you all a sweet break that you can rest a lot. Take care, see you soon! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Goodbye!

    Hello, everyone! 1) What are the strengths and weaknesses of the course? As a strength, it was nice that we were constantly in touch wit...