Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Creating A Digital Poster: I Want To Be An Editor From Now On!

 


Hello, everyone! In this post, I will talk about the process of creating a digital poster.

I used the tool called Canva to create my poster, which allows you to do many different things. It has a simple and enjoyable design. You can access Canva by clicking here.

The task given to us was to create a digital poster for our Educational Technologies course. I chose to make a magazine cover and set the theme as music. Meanwhile, I downloaded a black-and-white theme in the magazine cover category from Canva. 

Then I put a photo of Zayn Malik on the cover as he is my favorite singer. I chose "vivace" as my magazine title, what is a musical term meaning "active" in Latin. I selected four article topics and added them to the cover. Finally, I completed my poster by adding the logo, issue, and barcode.

I would like to give such an assignment to my students in the future, but I think this task is suitable for adults. Younger students may have difficulty using tools like Canva and designing poster. 

That's all from me for now, I hope you liked this post. Take care, see you soon! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Goodbye!

    Hello, everyone! 1) What are the strengths and weaknesses of the course? As a strength, it was nice that we were constantly in touch wit...