Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Digital Storytelling: How To Do An Origami Heart

 


Hello, everyone! In this post, I will talk about our digital storytelling task.

First of all, we worked on this assignment as a duo. You can access the blog of my pair, Buse by clicking here.

We had three options for this task, we chose the "how to" project. There have been only me in the video, but we did the dubbing together. Buse also edited the video, we used the tool called Sony Vegas Pro.

To briefly list the steps we followed while doing the task:

1) We chose one of the three projects, and decided to tape an origami video.

2) I shot about two and a half minutes of video at home.

3) I recorded my voice in the greeting and farewell parts, and Buse vocalized the instructions part.

4) Buse organized the video and added our voice using the editing program.

The most challenging part of this task was setting up the camera and shooting myself because both I messed up the order of the instructions a few times, and my movements were so fast that we couldn't synchronize them with our voices. So, I had to repeat the recording five times.

I think digital storytelling tasks are beneficial in language classes because they contribute to the development of foreign language skills. However, such assignments should not be given to younger students because editing and recording are too tiring and professional.

That's all from me for now, I hope you liked this post. Take care, see you soon! 💜

Before leaving the page, you can revise our "how to" video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Goodbye!

    Hello, everyone! 1) What are the strengths and weaknesses of the course? As a strength, it was nice that we were constantly in touch wit...