Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Recording A Podcast: Wait For Me BBC!

 Hello, everyone! In this post, I will talk about my podcast task process.

First of all, there were four options for creating a podcast. I chose the second one, "improving the world" and worked individually. I talked about why people should say "I love you" to their loved ones more often.

In the beginning, I thought for a while about the topic. Later, I got an idea from a friend and modified that idea. Then, I wrote down what I was going to say. I chose the site called Vocaroo to record my voice because it was so simple to use.

The most challenging part for me while recording the podcast was the time. I was anxious during the process because I always had to follow how many seconds I spoke.

In the future, I can assign such a task to my students because I think it is beneficial in many aspects. I think it improves the pronunciation and intonation of the students and allows the introvert ones to voice their opinions. In addition, the topic selection part leads them to brainstorm.

In short, the podcast assignment has been both stressful and rewarding for me. That's all from me for now, I hope you liked this post. Take care, see you soon! 💜

Before leaving the page, you can listen to my podcast here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Goodbye!

    Hello, everyone! 1) What are the strengths and weaknesses of the course? As a strength, it was nice that we were constantly in touch wit...